Hello! I'm Steph!
I believe in eating cake for breakfast & spending evenings at the beach.
I've had a camera in my hands since I was 12 years old. After having my son in 2016, I began taking brand photographs for small and sustainable Canadian clothing businesses. My passion for photography was elevated after having my daughter in 2018, and my camera came everywhere with me (it still does). I started taking pictures at playdates, at beach hangouts, friends weddings, and more, focusing on capturing those candid moments. I began obsessing over golden hour light, east coast island cotton candy skies, and wild flower fields, until it expanded into this little venture I call Good to Glow Photography.
GET TO KNOW ME
- I have a serious case of wanderlust. My husband and I have traveled throughout the world, our favorite being SE Asia, scuba diving in bucket list destinations. We love diving locally too! Our son took his first trip with us when he was just 9 weeks old. I have bucket list dreams to pull our 2 kids from school for a year, and travel around the world.
- I work full time as a Psychiatric Nurse, but before nursing school I trained as a Makeup Artist! Goodtoglow was my email address ever since stumbling upon a MAC ad circa 2004. When it came time to create my photography business name, I knew it was the perfect fit.
- If I'm not behind the camera or editing photos on my laptop, you'll find me in the kitchen. My husband & I love to cook together, and hosting parties is our jam. Baking is one of my favorite ways to release stress or refocus my mind.
- French Macarons & lip balm are the way to my heart.
- I have been with my wonderful husband for almost 15 years, and we got married in the Caribbean in 2010. We were lucky to have not 1 but 2 absolutely incredible photographers join us, and have some of the most epic wedding photos I have ever seen. Every time I see our photos, I relive our amazing wedding day. I will never regret bringing them along for the journey.